Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wednesday 9/11

9/11. Bring your jump rope tomorrow, when you see double unders in the workout and you cant do double unders (I don't think anyone can yet) you triple the amount of the reps. Example if the workout says do 25 DU (DU is double unders) then you would do 75 single unders. That being said I encourage all of you to learn double unders. They are great for being quick and explosive, you cant get lazy with them. It will take some time maybe months before you get them down. Check out this crazy video. I like this one because of this guy's headband.http://media.crossfit.com/cf-
video/CrossFit_BuddyLeeIntroDoubleUnders.mov

Warm Up

Strength-
Bench Press 3x5


7th Inning-

7 Min AMRAP
9 Pull Ups
21 Box Jumps
     
7 Min AMRAP
9 Burpees
21 Flutter Kicks

7 Min AMRAP
9 Over Head Lunges
21 Double Unders (63 single unders)

Post Rounds to Comments



1 comment:

  1. Aryn 75
    Mattie 95
    Autumn 95
    Brooklyn 95
    Sheila 75
    Dunk 75
    Budge 75
    Sherwin 80
    Mallory 95
    Chavi 75
    Cluff 75
    KJ 85
    Josey 85
    Lindsey 65
    Jenks 85
    Bailee 90
    Hine 90

    ReplyDelete